MX-4404 Advanced Electronics 4 Loop Fire Alarm Panel Analogue Addressable Apollo or Hochiki Protocol
£1,974.00 (inc VAT) £1,645.00 (ex VAT)
- Manufacturer : Advanced Electronics
- Part Number : MX4404
- 4 Loop Analogue Addressable Fire Panel (Supplied Complete with 4 Loop Cards)
- Apollo or Hochiki Protocol
- EN54 Parts 2 & 4 Approved
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Fully Networkable
- Global Compliance
- Multiple Languages
Advanced Electronics 4 Loop Fire Alarm Control Panel - Analogue - MX-4404 Apollo & Hochiki Protocol
The Mx-4404 Advanced Electronics Analogue Addressable Control Panel comes fitted complete with 4 loop driver cards and 4 on-board sounder circuits. The control panel consists of a simple to use LCD menu driven graphical interface, dual, flashbased microprocessor technology driven by an board 24V DC, 5 Amp High Efficiency Switched Mode power supply and charger approved to EN54 parts 2 & 4. Dedicated system navigation keys makes learning this control panel user friendly as well as installer friendly due to the uncomplicated, trouble free, commissioning and fault finding.
Powerful Cause and Effect programming coupled with 'DynamiX' zoning makes the panel suitable for a wide range of site applications, from small to large complex multi area systems. Fully on site programmable via on board alphanumeric keypad or PC -Net Configuration tools.
An extensive suite of PC based, software programs have been developed to supplement the Mx-4000 series Fire panels. User-friendly Windows based 'PC-NeT' configuration software includes a virtual panel allowing for remote diagnostics via a low cost modem connection, saving time and expense for any travelling or maintenance.
- Four loop cards.
- Full support of Apollo (Discovery, Xplorer S90 and XP95), Hochiki protocols.
- Advanced graphical LCD user interface with up to 250 fire zones as standard, allowing full EN54 compliance without additional hardware or LED indication.
- Optional remote printer (to be ordered seperately).
- Dual, flash based, microprocessor technology with on-board real-time clock.
- Dedicated RS232 serial port for direct PC or modem connection.
- Installer friendly 'Auto-learn' and 'Loop Detection' facility for uncomplicated, trouble-free, commissioning and fault finding.
- Fully on-site programmable via on-board alphanumeric keypad or PC configuration tools.
- Flash memory and the advanced graphical display enables the panels to be configured to operate in virtually any language with any character set and allows the installer's logo and company details to be applied to the LCD display.
- Robust, removable equipment chassis with plug-in connectors for simple fixing and cable termination.
- When connected to the fault tolerant Ad-NeT network, the panel operates as a true peer-to-peer interface (with up to 1000 shared zones) with full cross panel reporting, control and cause and effect functionality.
Be the first to review this product