Aico Smoke Detector EI161RC - Mains Ionisation Domestic Detector with Lithium Battery
£33.54 (inc VAT) £27.95 (ex VAT)
Aico Smoke Detector - EI161RC Mains Optical Domestic Type Detector
- Mains Powered 230 Volt with 9 Volt Lithium Battery Backup
- 10 Year Plus Lithium Battery Backup Supply
- Ionisation Type Detection Chamber
- RadioLINK and Modifire System Compatible
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- Low Battery Indication Warning
- Interconnectable with other Aico Mains Powered Detectors
- Separate Mains and Warning LED's
- Complete with 'Easy Fit' Base
- Part Number : EI161RC
- Kitemarked to BS EN 14604:2005
The Aico Smoke Detector EI161RC is an Ionisation Type Mains Powered Domestic Application Detector with a 9V Lithium Cell Backup. This detector is part of the flagship line of detectors manufactured by Aico. This detector is compatible with Aico's RadioLINK system which allows the detector to be installed with a RadioLINK base which comunicates with other RadioLINK devices wirelessly (i.e. no need to install cables connecting the devices together when used with the RadioLINK base).
The unit features an Easyfit installation system which reduces installation time onsite and comes complete with a base which reduces the need for extra cost. There is a 'Hush Button' integral to the detector which aids false alarm control.
This EI161RC Aico Smoke Detector can also be interconnected with other Aico Mains Powered Devices to create much larger systems.
Please Note : This product requires the Aico Ei168RC to communicate wirelessly
Be the first to review this product