400-210R Fire Alarm System Tamper Proof Mains Supply - Isolation Switch
£18.00 (inc VAT) £15.00 (ex VAT)
- Fire Alarm Mains Isolator Switch
- Part Number : 400-210R
- Compliant To BS5839
- Switch Rating : 4A @ 250V AC
- Single Gang Format (Complete With Backbox)
- Internal Fuse - No Need For Extra Fused Spur
- Red Housing
- Orange NEON Indicator
- Keyswitch - Supplied with 2 No. Keys
- 'Fire Alarm Do Not Switch Off' Text
- Spare / Replacement Key Available - See Related Products Below
400-210R Fire Alarm System Mains Isolator Switch - Isolation Switch
This product provides a secure method for safety isolating the mains voltage supply to 'fire control and indicating equipment' [CIE] (also suitable for security and access control and indicating equipment).
Both the Live and Neutral supply is switched and a fuse is also provided.
The supply can only be isolated by an authorized person, by means of a keylock switch. The key is removable in both ON/OFF positions.
The fuse cannot be removed without taking the cover off.
A neon indicator is provided to indicate mains present at the switched output.
The unit is supplied in a complete enclosure. The enclosure is of a standard single gang format with preformed holes for mounting on a surface or 20mm conduit box. The unit can be accessed by rectangular surface trunking. Please follow the latest IEEE electrical wiring practices.
Be the first to review this product