Cranford Controls Sounder Beacon Base - White with Clear Lens VSL-32-C
£34.12 (inc VAT) £28.43 (ex VAT)
- Manufacturer : Cranford Controls
- Part Number : VSL-32-C
- White Body, Clear lens
- 32 Selectable Sounder Tones
- 18 - 30V dc
- Low, Medium or High Selectable Sound Output
Cranford Controls Sounder Beacon Base
The VSL-32-C Cranford Controls Sounder Beacon Base is designed to be used on conventional fire alarm system sounder circuits.
It features 32 user selectable tones and has a low, medium or high sound output setting. The Cranford Controls VSL-32-C Sounder Beacon Base is white with a clear lens. Along with the tone setting the user can also select a low, medium and high volume setting.
The beacon lens gives a 360 degree viewing angle which enables it to be seen from every direction.
- Tones : 32 (User Selectable)
- Voltage Range : 18 - 30V dc
- Low Volume Setting Sound Output : 87 dBA
- Medium Volume Setting Sound Output : 90 dBA
- High Volume Setting Sound Output : 93 dBA
- Low Volume Setting Current Consumption : 8mA
- Medium Volume Setting Current Consumption : 9.3mA
- High Volume Setting Current Consumption : 11.5mA
- Temperature Range : -20 to +70 Degrees Celcius
Be the first to review this product