Apollo 55000-122 Heat Detector Conventional Rate of Rise A1R 57c - Series 65
- Manufacturer : Apollo
- Part Number : 55000-122
- Apollo Series 65 Heat Detector
- A1R Rate of Rise (57 Degrees Celcius)
- Conventional / Non-addressable Type Detector
- Base Plates Supplied Separately
Apollo Heat Detector Conventional Rate of Rise A1R 57c - Series 65 - 55000-122
KEY FEATURES OF THE APOLLO SERIES 65 HEAT DETECTOR:-
- wide operating voltage
- advanced electronic technology
- flashing LED option
- magnetic test switch option
- can be used on security systems
- electrically compatible with Series 60
- mechanically compatible with Series 60
- proven detection performance
- designed to meet approvals worldwide
- Range of bases available
As part of the Apollo Series 65 Detector Range the 55000-122 Rate of Rise Conventional Heat Detector offers a fire detection solution to many applications. The detector can be used with most modern conventional fire alarm panels.
The Apollo Series 65 Rate of Rise Heat Detector (55000-122) operates by using a matched pair of thermistors to sense heat. One thermistor is exposed to the ambient temperature, the other is sealed. In normal conditions, the two thermistors register similar temperatures, but, on the development of a fire, the temperature recorded by the exposed thermistor will increase rapidly, resulting in an imbalance of the thermistors and causing the detector to change to the alarm state.
The Apollo Series 65 Detector range incorporates well-proven sensing technologies, together with advances in materials and electronics technology, including an IC based on that used in Apollo XP95 analogue addressable detectors.
Having a wide operating voltage of 9-33V, the Apollo Series 65 detectors can be integrated into security systems, when used with a relay base.
Write Your Own Review