The Safety Centre are pleased to introduce the E2S D1xC1X10R Radial Alarm Horn and Xenon Strobe range of equipment. These are high output, alarm horn
sounder with omni-directional radial horn combined with a 1,000,000cd Xenon strobe beacon. They feature a robust Type 4/4X, IP66 marine grade, corrosion proof aluminium enclosure ensures the D1xC1X10R is suitable for all Class I Division 1 & Zone 1 explosion proof signaling applications. The DC version is approved for public mode fire alarm use (alarm horn) and private mode fire alarm use (strobe beacon).
The E2S D1xC1X10R alarm horn & Xenon strobe allow simultaneous or independent operation. Featuring 64 first stage/channel alarm sounds, the alarm tone frequencies for the first 2 stages are independently selectable. Each of the available 4 stage/channels can be remotely triggered e.g. via an external relay.
E2S D1xC1X10R Radial Alarm Horn & Xenon Strobe Features
- Automatic synchronisation on multi sounder systems.
- User selectable strobe flash rates – dual Xenon flash tubes
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- High output omni-directional alarm horn, up to 115dB(A)
- Xenon strobe – private mode fire alarm use
- Alarm horn – public mode fire alarm use
- 4 remotely selectable alarm stages/channels
- Positive or negative line stage/channel switching
- Choice of 64 alarm tone frequencies
- Compact form factor
- Robust corrosion proof aluminium enclosure
- Stainless steel fixings
- Triple cable entries
- Duplicate cable terminations
E2S D1xC1X10R Radial Alarm Horn & Xenon Strobe Approvals
- UL File ref: E2 30764
- UL12 03 Ed. 5
- CAN/CSA C2 2 .2 No. 2 5-1966
- CSA C2 2 .2 No. 30-M1986
- CSA C2 2 .2 No. 2 05-12
- UL464 Ed. 9
- UL1638 Ed. 4
- CSFM listing: 7136-2 2 79:0506
E2S D1xC1X10R Radial Alarm Horn & Xenon Strobe Dimensions
If you’re interested in this product please contact us today on 01200 428 410, email@example.com or use the Livecaht facility below.