EDA-Q970 Electro Detectors Battery
You may find the code EDA-Q970 across the back of a wireless fire alarm system detector battery pack. This may confuse engineers or end-users on site, as the actual code for this battery pack is the EDA-Q670.
These batteries are also occasionally labelled with the codes ED9497 & ED2172 depending on the age of the battery assembly.
The EDA-Q670 Battery Pack is for use in the Combined Detectors with Built-In Sounders and the Call Points.
Please Note: The colour of the cells may vary depending on the age of the battery pack.
The following is a list of Electro Detectors devices that the EDA-Q670 is compatible with:-
- EDA-J400 – Millennium Combined Sounder and Ionisation Smoke Detector
- EDA-R400 – Millennium Combined Sounder and Optical Smoke Detector
- EDA-D400 – Millennium Combined Sounder and Rate of Rise Heat Detector
- EDA-S400 – Millennium Combined Sounder and Fixed Point Heat Detector
- EDA-C300 – Millennium Manual Call Point
- EDA-T300 – Millennium Radio Transmitter
- EDA-R2000 – Zerio Radio Optical Smoke Detector and Combined Sounder
- EDA-D2000 – Zerio Radio Heat Detector with Combined Sounder
- EDA-C1000 – Zerio Radio Call Point / Break Glass Unit