C-Tec CA470 CAST Addressable Manual Call Point
- Buy 20 for £22.11 £26.53 each and save 4%
- Manufacturer : C-Tec
- Part Code : CA470
- Addressable Manual Call Point
- C-Tec CAST Analogue Addressable Protocol
C-Tec CA470 CAST Addressable Break Glass Unit
The C-Tec CA470 is an addressable manual call point for use with the C-Tec CAST range of analogue addressable fire alarm system equipment.
C-Tec CA470 CAST Addressable Manual Call Point Features
- A high-quality red manual call point for use with C-TEC's XFP & ZFP 'CAST' protocol Addressable Fire Panels.
- LPCB certified to EN54 Parts 11 & 17 and Kiwa Telefication certified to EN54-13.
- Surface or flush mountable.
- Onboard short-circuit loop isolator.
- Smooth-action resettable element mimics the feel of breaking glass.
- Supplied with reset/back box removal key and ‘Not in Use’ label.
- Red LED ‘alarm ring’ illuminates call point face upon activation.
- Photoluminescent operating window remains visible for up to 5 minutes.
- 5mA typical alarm current (370µA typical quiescent @ 22-40V DC.
- IP42 rated (IP67 rated version also available, order code CA47067)
- Yellow, green, blue and white versions also available.