C-Tec CAPROG CAST Handheld Device Programmer
- Manufacturer : C-Tec
- Part Code : CAPROG
- Hand Held Device Programmer Unit
- Designed For Use With The C-Tec CAST Range of Equipment
C-Tec CAPROG CAST Programmer
The C-Tec CAPROG is a handheld device programmer for use with the C-Tec CAST protocol range of analogue addressable fire alarm system equipment.
C-Tec CAPROG CAST Handheld Device Programmer Features
- An easy-to-use handheld device programmer/tester for use with C-TEC's CAST addressable fire alarm systems.
- Assigns CAST detectors, manual call points, sounders, VADs and interface units with a User ID in seconds.
- Allows a CAST device's outputs to be tested by switching on its sounder, VAD or relay.
- Allows CAST input devices to be tested by showing, for example, when a 'smoked' CAST detector has gone into alarm.
- Battery powered.
- Auto shutdown feature helps preserve battery life.
- Backlit LCD with adjustable contrast control.
- Includes an integrated base for direct connection to CAST detectors and sounders/VADs (jack socket also provided for CAST ancillary device programming).
We can also offer commissioning services on C-Tec CAST equipment. Please contact us on 01200 428 410 or email@example.com for details.