- Manufacturer: C-Tec
- Part Number: SCU-16
- Supports Type-A and Type-B outstations
- Power Supply:
- Mains Supply: 230Vac @ 50/60Hz
- Internal Supply: 27.6 Vdc
- Output current: 1A Max.
- The system is fully monitored, extremely cost-effective and meets and exceeds the requirements of BS 5839 part 9 when correctly installed
- Base dimensions: Width 412 mm x Height 250 mm x Depth 80 mm
- Lid dimensions: Width 435 mm x Height 269 mm x Depth 11 mm
- Weight, unpacked 3.1 Kg, packed 4.0 Kg
C-Tec SCU-16 16 Line Slave EVC Expansion Unit
The C-Tec SCU-16, 16 Line Slave EVC Expansion Unit is used to expand the capabilities of the CCU-16 Master EVC Control Unit. Each SCU-16 unit expands the CCU-16 in 16 line multiples, with a maximum of 7 SCU-16 slave units per CCU-16 master unit.
Adding 7 SCU-16 units will allow the system to have a maximum of 128 outstation lines.
Line cards are not included and MUST be purchased separately. For every two Type A outstations connected, an LC2 2-Way Line Card is required and for every two Type B outstations, an LC3 2-Way Line Card is required.