Firechief Forestry Rake - FFR2
- Part Code : FFR2 (105-1019)
- Firechief Forestry Rake
- Overall Length : 1215mm
- Removeable Rake Head
Firechief Forestry Rake
The Firechief FFR2 is a forestry rake. This is a a 4 teeth fire rake with 4 sharp steel blades individually bolted to the head and used to cut through roots and brush. The blades are easily removable for sharpening. The friction fit 350mm wide steel rake head is secured by a single screw and easily removable for safe storage and carrying. Blade thickness 3 mm. 1500mm fibreglass handle. High Carbon Steel, Heat Treatment.
Firechief Forestry Rake Specification
- Overall length 1215mm
- Removable rake head dimensions 313mm long x85mm wide
- 4 V-shaped serrated cutting tines made of High-carbon heat-treated steel
- 30mm diametercorrosion/rot proof rubber hand grip
- 3mm thick blades are easily removable for sharpening
- The friction fit 350mm wide steel rake head is secured by a single screw and easily removable for safe storage and carrying.