Kidde 9-30781 AirSense Stratos ModuLaser Standard Display Module
- Manufacturer : Kidde
- Part Code : 9-30781
- AirSense Stratos Modulaser Standard Display Module
- Modular Design Smoke Aspiration System
Kidde 9-30781 AirSense ModuLaser Standard Display Module
The Kidde Airsense 9-30781 is a standard display module for use the the Kidde AirSense Stratos ModuLaser Smoke Aspiration System.
The Kidde Airsense ModuLaser is a scalable aspirating smoke detection solution that makes installation easier, maintenance quicker, and takes applications further than traditional air sampling detectors. Two basic module types comprise the ModuLaser solution: a display module, and a detector module. Each detector module can accommodate up to 250 meters combined sampling pipe. Display modules and detector modules communicate by RS-485 interconnections.
Thanks to advanced features that make it virtually impervious to dust and dirt, ModuLaser is ideal for use in hostile environments that would disable other kinds of smoke detectors. Forward scattering optical detection adds early warning capability without the risk of nuisance alarms normally associated with high sensitivity smoke detection, while exclusive environmental compensation technology adds a high degree of reliability to an already solid detection solution.
The Kidde Airsense 9-30781 is a Standard Display Module features a user interface which consist of a TFT color display, navigation buttons and status LED’s. Configuration of the Standard Display Module (and associated detectors modules) can be done via the user interface, via a computer using Remote software or via SenseNET using a Command Display Module. The TFT color display support simple operations like changing configuration options via a menu driven structure, but also advanced features like viewing the chart recording in graphical format.
The Standard Display Module has two USB ports, one master and one slave. The master is used to connect a pen drive/memory stick, which in turn can be used for storing the configuration, the event logs or chart recordings, or for firmware upgrade purposes. While the USB slave is used to connect to a computer.
Kidde 9-30781 AirSense Stratos ModuLaser Standard Display Module Features
- Modular Design : Separate centrally-controllable detector modules allow efficient piping and discrete zones with no overlap.
- Zoned aspirating smoke detection : Individual detector modules provide detection for individual areas or zones, specific zone alarm information can be transmitted to the main fire alarm panel via a common APIC address card in the display module or through dedicated alarm relays within each detector module.
- Simplified installation : Ingenious docking station design allows detectors to be easily connected together as a group. Sensitive electronics are easily removed to ensure they will not be damaged during first fix installation. Aspirating pipework and cable entries can easily be made into either the top or the bottom of the unit.
- Easy pipe connection : The quick fit pipe adaptor system locks down securely, yet leaves plenty of room for easy pipe connection and removal.