Morley DXc2 Two Loop Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Manufacturer : Morley by Honeywell
- Part Number : 714-001-221
- Two Loop Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Multi Protocol : Apollo XP95, Apollo Discovery, Apollo Xplorer, Hochiki ESP & System Sensor
Morley DXc2 Two Loop Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel - 714-001-222
The Morley-IAS DXc2 Connexion panel is ideally suited for use in the protection of small to medium sized buildings. All in all, a compact, high performance, feature rich, economical fire alarm control panel designed to help both the installer and the end user.
The Morley DXc2 Connexion is an enhancement of the Morley-IAS Dimension panel range, connecting the traditional Morley-IAS qualities of reliability, flexibility and value with advanced features and intuitive functionality.
The multi-protocol DXc2 Connexion fire alarm control panel has been developed to be the most time efficient fire panel on the market to install. Simply fix the control panel to the wall, connect the field wiring, power up and in as few as five button presses you can have a compliant, working fire alarm system. The panel’s large graphical display provides a clear menu structure making the whole initial set-up process quick, clear and intuitive.
Additionally, programming the control panel couldn’t be easier. Complex configuration can be achieved by using either the panel’s mobile phone style key pad or by using the Windows PC programming tool supplied with the panel (panel to PC programming lead supplied seperately - see related products below). The flexible PC programming tool also allows text messages for devices or zones to be imported from an Excel spread sheet, saving further time.
Morley DXc2 Fire Alarm Panel Specification
- Display : 6x40 character (240x64 pixels) blue liquid crystal display with backlight illumination
- Control Keys : Evacuate, Silence/Resound, Mute, Buzzer, Extend Delay, System Reset, Show Alarm Zones
- Programmable Keys : 2 independent programmable function Keys and LED indicators
- Programming Keys : 12 button alpha numeric key pad inc. cancel and return keys plus 4 navigation keys and an OK key
- Indicators : Fire, Fault, Disablement, Test, Buzzer Muted, Delayed Mode, Sounders Silenced, Sounders Disabled and Power. Also dedicated fault LEDs for System Fault, Supply Fault and Earth Fault. 40 or 80 LED fi re zone indicators optional.
- Battery backed real-time clock (2 & 4 loop)
- 2 independent sounder circuits
- 500mA multi-protocol loop driver
- 2 x onboard monitored inputs
- Optional programmable keyswitch for selected functions
- Plug-in connectors
Please Note : If required we can also offer an onsite commissioning service for this equipment