Patol 700-305 LDM-519-SEN-N Interface For Analogue Cable
- Manufacturer: Patol
- Part Number: 700-305
- Two level Alarm set points
- Adjustable Alarm set point
- LED Indication of Fire, Fault and Supply Status
- Wide dc supply operation -20Vdc to -60Vdc (positive earthed)
- Fault Monitoring for open & short circuits
- VFC relay outputs for Fire & Fault conditions
Patol 700-305 LDM-519-SEN-N Interface
The SEN-N Controller is designed to monitor a zonal length of resettable (Analogue) Linear Heat detection Cable (LHDC) for both an elevated temperature (Fire) condition, and Fault Status (Open & Short Circuit).
The Controller offers two adjustable levels of alarm (A1 & A2), one of which may be optionally employed as a “Pre Alarm”. The LHDC is also monitored for fault conditions (open and short circuit).
LHDC is of coaxial construction and is used in conjunction with an End Of Line (EOL) terminator. The Controller provides early warning of hot spots and fire conditions on short sections of the overall LHDC zone length. Maximum LHDC zone length for Analogue cable is 500m.
The modular form of the unit enables it to be provided in a variety of bespoke housings and readily integrated into special control panels.