- Manufacturer : Tyco Zettler
- Part Code : FV413f (516.300.413)
- Triple Infrared Flame Detector
- NTSC Camera Version
Tyco Zettler FV413f Triple Infrared Flame Detector With NTSC Camera
The Tyco Zettler FV413f 516-300.413 is a triple infrared flame detector.
The FLAMEVision FV400 range uses Triple IR Solar Blind technology for flame detection. This provides a reliable and cost effective solution in standard flame detection applications especially where there is a single hazard in the field of view. The FV400 FLAMEVision detectors use Triple IR Solar Blind sensing technology and flame detection algorithms to provide high performance sensing capabilities for hydrocarbon fires. This includes the ability to reliably sense flames through high densities of solvent vapours and black smoke, increasing the probability of early detection with consistent high sensitivity to flame throughout the whole field of view. They also ensure consistent detection of many different types of hydrocarbon fuels from alcohol to aviation fuel. Multiple interfaces are provided with the option of an integral CCTV camera to provide a visual means of operator verification.
Tyco Zettler FV413f Features
- Triple IR solar blind sensing technology
- Multiple Field Interfaces
- Detection range: Up to 65 m for 0.1 m2 n-heptane pan fire
- Automatic optical path monitoring,
- Integral flame simulation and remote walk test help reduce the on going life time cost of the flame detection installation
- Video verification via the integrated optional flameproof camera