Wireless Door Magnet Radio Signal Booster Unit - Geofire Salamander 3-80-0014
- Buy 5 for £154.95 £185.94 each and save 2%
- Manufacturer : Geofire
- Part Code : 3-80-0014
- Salamnder System Signal Booster Unit
- For Use With The Geofire Salamander Controllers, Door Holders & Closers
Geofire Wireless Fire Door Closers
THE SAFETY CENTRE CAN NOW SUPPLY THE FULL RANGE OF GEOFIRE SALAMANDER WIRELESS DOOR HOLDER EQUIPMENT
The Geofire Salamander is a system of battery powered, magnetic fire door holders controlled by radio signals from a central controller using patented Geofire technology.
The controller is mains powered and is linked into the building’s fire control system. The system enables fire doors to be legally held in an open position to give ease of access through a building, in compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act. It also complies with the most stringent class of the very latest Code of Practice for door release mechanisms BS 7273 Part 4 Category A.
Unlike conventional fire door holders, no wiring has to be run through the building, making the system cost effective and convenient to install.
Wireless Door Magnet Radio Signal Booster Unit - Geofire Salamander
- Reduced costs of up to 90% and minimal inconvenience during installation.
- Restriction free movement around the building in line with the Disability Discrimination Act
- The fire door life is prolonged because the system is designed to leave the doors in the open position and is far less susceptible to damage from trolleys and wheelchairs
- It is a fail-safe system with all doors closing in the event of the fire alarm sounding, radio or power failure including low batteries
- The range of the Salamander can be doubled with the addition of a radio booster
- Salamander holders are unobtrusive and do not cause damage to carpeted or wooden floors.
- It has been fully tested and meets the very latest British Standard BS 7273 Part 4 and is the only Wire Free Door Holding System to meet Category A. Please note that Acoustic systems are not approved to the higher standard of Category A
- Can connect up to 99 units on one panel
- The battery life of our units is up to two years
- Salamander Wireless Door Retainer - 1 Per Door
- Salamander Central Controller/Panel
The Salamander Fire Door Holding System is a fully compliant alternative to wired electromagnetic door retainers. Geofires Salamander fire door retainers are radio-interlinked, battery powered magnetic fire door retainers controlled via radio signals from this central controller.
The controller is mains powered with battery backup and is wired to the buildings fire alarm panel. The system enables fire doors to be legally held in an open position to give ease of access through a building, in compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act.