- Manufacturer : Cranford Controls
- Part Number : WTA-REC
- Wireless Toilet Alarm System Receiver
- Integral Sounder & Beacon
- Battery Powered (No External Cabling Required)
- Operating Frequency : 433.920Mhz
- Battery Life : Upto 3 Years (3.6V AA Lithium Battery Cell)
- Compatible With The WTA-TRS Ceiling Pull Chord Unit (See Releated Products Below)
- Complies With EN 300 220-3 & EN 301 489-3
Wireless Toilet Alarm System Sounder / Beacon Receiver - Cranford Controls WTA-REC
The Cranford Controls WTA-REC is a combined receiver and sounder beacon unit for use with the Wireless Disabled Toilet Alarm range. This product is designed to provide a visual and audible signal that an emergency call has been initiated from a Cranford Controls WTA-TRS Wireless Toilet Alarm Ceiling Pull Chord Transmitter. On activation of the system the light will be illuminated and a siren tone will be emmited from the receiver unit.
The WTA-REC is designed to be located on the exterior of the disabled toilet, prefferable above the toilet door.