C-Tec have now introduced a range of Hush-Activ kits designed specifically to comply with the requirements of BS5839-6 Grade C.
These kits are designed to increase the level of fire protection in houses, flats, apartments, tower blocks and other residential dwellings. They contain everything you need to create a powerful LD2 domestic fire alarm system to BS5839-6 (2019).
C-Tec Hush-Activ Kit Features:-
- Fully monitored for battery, power supply, fire detector removal, open circuit and short circuit faults
- Includes an easy-to-use controller with HUSH & TEST buttons, a 230V/24V PSU, three fire detectors and an alarm sounder
- Only one 72 hour standby battery per system (supplied)
- Low level controller facilitates compliance with the Equality Act
- Can be used in any situation where Grade D Mains/Battery Alarms are specified
- Easily expanded using other devices in our ActiV range
If you’re interested in this product please click the following link:- C-Tec Hush Activ Kit
Thank you for reading this blog article on the Safety Centre website. Our blog posts discuss many health and safety issues, products such as Fire alarms and extinguishers, safety technology and wider industry news. You can view our blogs here. Or alternatively, contact us with any questions that you might have.