Terms of Sale
Terms & Conditions
All orders placed through this website are governed by The Safety Centre's Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Product specification, description and imagery provided on this website is for information purposes only.
- All products are supplied with a 12 month return to base warranty unless otherwise stated.
- The Safety Centre reserve the right to alter or amend any products at any time.
- All orders must be paid for in advance by proforma invoice, or credit/debit card.
- All goods remain the property of The Safety Centre until cleared payment is received. Receipt of cheque or credit card details does not constitute payment.
- Non delivery must be notified in writing within 7 days, damaged or missing goods must be notified in writing within 2 days of the receipt of goods.
- Items within this publication may be subject to change without prior notice. All goods shall remain the property of the seller until the price has been discharged in full. A cheque given by the purchaser in payment shall not be treated as a discharge until the same has been cleared.
- All goods are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- All prices are based upon delivery within the United Kingdom (Mainland only). Prices can be provided for delivery outside of the United Kingdom.
- The description of the Goods shall be as set out in the Company's quotation.
- All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued by the Company and any descriptions or illustration contained in the Company's catalogues, website or brochures are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods described in them. They will not form part of a Contract.
- All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. The Safety Centre reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- The Safety Centre reserves the right to remove any items from the Website if they are not available.
- The Safety Centre will issue a full refund to customers who place orders for products which are subsequently not available to The Safety Centre after time of purchase.
- In the pursuance of a policy of continued product improvement Ribble Valley Building Service t/a The Safety Centre reserves the right to change product specification without prior notice.
- If Goods are being ordered from outside Ribble Valley Building Services T/A The Safety Centre's country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. The Safety Centre is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and The Safety Centre cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.