- Part Number: STI 6400 G
- Colour : Green
- Fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery (included)
- Key operated override facility
- 32 user programmable features
- Highly versatile for almost any type of door, mounting or installation including remote placement of sounder
- 40 milliamp 9 VDC trigger output
- Can be installed and protecting doors in minutes
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing (one year on electronic components)
- Also available in Red (See Related Products Below)
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing
- Remote powered 12 or 24 VDC model available for special applications
- Compact design (136mm dia x 50mm deep)
Exit Door Alarm - Green STI 6400 G
This STI 6400 G Exit Door Alarm unit stops unauthorised exits and entries through emergency exit doors. The Emergency Fire Exit Door Alarm Stopper is a unique and highly effective way to alert you to any unauthorised exits or entries through any exit door. It can also serve as an inexpensive security device and help prevent theft.
If the protected door is opened, the electronic Exit Door Alarm Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm. When the door is closed, a number of reset options are available including an automatic function. A variety of alarm duration and setup features are available. A key operated override facility will silence the alarm and allow authorised exits. The Exit Door Alarm Stopper is fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery. It is also available in red (please see related products below) and can be mounted or installed on almost any type of door, including remote placement of the sounder (if required).