- Manufacturer : Cranford Controls
- Part Number : WTA-KIT (402-003)
- Wireless Disabled Toilet Alarm Kit
- Includes 1 No. Ceiling Pull Unit & 1 No. Sounder Beacon Receiver Unit
- Battery Powered
- No External Cabling Required
- Operating Frequency : 433.920Mhz
- Complies With EN 300 220-3 & EN 301 489-3
Wireless Disabled Toilet Alarm System Kit - Includes Ceiling Pull Unit & Sounder Beacon Receiver - WTA-KIT
The Cranford Controls WTA-KIT is a Wireless Disabled Toilet Alarm Kit ideal for complying with DDA regulations. This kit is quick and easy to install and requires no external cabling.
This system is designed so that when the ceiling pull chord unit is activated it will initiate a alarm signal on the sounder beacon receiver unit. The receiver will illuminate the beacon and emit a siren tone that warns the building occupants that an emergency call has been made from within the disabled toilet.
The Wireless Disabled Toilet Alarm Kit Includes:-
- 1 No. WTA-TRS Wireless Ceiling Pull Chord Unit
- 1 No. WTA-REC Wireless Sounder & Beacon Receiver Unit
Please Note: There is a booster unit available for installations where the receiver is positioned out of radio signal range from the transmitter.