Apollo 45681-330 XP95 Integrated Sounder Base Unit with Beacon and Isolator
Special Price £38.52 £46.22 Regular Price £53.56
- Manufacturer : Apollo
- Part Number : 45681-330
- Apollo XP95 Addressable Combined Sounder & Beacon Base
- Supplied Complete With Xpert Card For Detector Numbering
45681-330 Apollo XP95 Integrated Sounder Beacon Base Unit with Isolator
Features of the Apollo XP95 Integrated Sounder Base with Beacon and Isolator (45681-330):
- Beacon flash rate of once per second
- Two volume ranges 55-75dB(A) and 75-91dB(A)
- Synchronisation of "alert" and "evacuate" tones
- Synchronisation of beacon flash
- Unique acoustic and beacon self test
- Individual and group addressing
Enables DDA compliance
For use on Apollo XP95 and Apollo Discovery loops
The Apollo XP95 Integrated Sounder Base Unit (45681-330) incorporates a loop powered detector base for a detector head combined with a sounder, a beacon and a short circuit isolator. It is used to signal a fire alarm in enclosed areas.
The sounder offers two tones ("alert" and "evacuate") and two volume ranges, while the beacon flashes once per second. The isolator senses and isolates short circuit faults on XP95 and Discovery loops and spurs.
The Apollo XP95 Integrated Sounder Base Unit can be used either with a detector fitted or with a cap for operation as a stand-alone alarm device. It is included the XPERT address card, which assigns a unique address to the device.
Write Your Own Review