Safety Instruction Signs & PPE Signs
International Standard ISO 7010 was published to confirm the correct design for safety signs for the purposes of accident prevention, fire protection, health hazard information and emergency evacuation, and will apply generally to all types of premises, particularly workplaces, and all premises where there is a requirement for safety information to be communicated by way of safety signs.
Jalite PPE Safety Signs
All Jalite health & safety signs are designed to conform to all of the relevant Domestic and International Standards. All signs are photoluminescent.
5170D Jalite Photoluminescent Wear Hand Protection PPE Safety Sign
- Size : 200mm (Height) x 150mm (Width)
- Material : Jalite AAA Rigid PVC
- Exceptional excitation at low light levels
- Exceptional initial brightness
- Exceptional intensity during emergency evacuation situations
- A product developed specifically for life safety applications
- Exceptional material technology
- Excellence in performance, greatly exceeding the luminance criteria demanded by the P.S.P.A.