Aico Ei3028 Mains Interlinked Heat & Carbon Monoxide Multisensor Detector With 10 Year Lithium Battery Backup
- Buy 10 for £71.81 £86.17 each and save 4%
- Manufacturer : Aico
- Part Code : Ei3028
- Mains Interlinked Heat & CO Multisensor
- Rechargeable 10 Year Lithium Battery Backup
- Easy-fit Base
- Wireless Interconnect Capability (When Used With Ei3000MRF Module)
- Integral Test / Hush Button
- Integral Sounder
Aico Ei3028 Mains Interlinked Multisensor Detector
The Aico Ei3028 is a mains powered heat and carbon monoxide multisensor detector. This unit can be interlinked with other Aico devices using either a hard-wired cable or wirelessly (when the Ei3000MRF wireless module is used).
The Aico Ei3028 is a Multi-Sensor Heat and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm. It contains our proven fast acting Class A1 Thermistor sensor to detect fire as well as our proven electrochemical CO sensor to detect the presence of toxic levels of CO. This provides protection from both Fire and CO in one alarm.
The Aico Ei3028 runs on 230V AC mains power. In the event of mains failure, the 10 Year+ built in tamper-proof rechargeable lithium cells will provide back-up supply and continuous operation.
The Aico Ei3028 contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet via the AudioLINK App.
The unit self-checks its sensor, battery and internal circuitry every 48 seconds. Any fault condition found will be indicated by a combination of yellow LED flashes and/or audible beeps.
The memory feature allows an alarm that has previously activated to be easily identified (through the red flashing LED).
The alarm is fitted with a large Test/ Silence button to facilitate frequent testing of the alarm and system. The silence function allows the alarm/ system to be silenced in the case of a false/ nuisance alarms and low battery/ fault beeps.
SmartLINK compatible - plug in an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
Aico Ei3028 Mains Interlinked Multisensor Detector Specification
- Supply Voltage : 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption : 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Backup : Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Output : 85 dB(A) at 3 meters
- Button Test : Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn
- Silence Function : Silences alarm for 10 minutes / Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK : Enabled
- SmartLINK : Compatible when used with Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LEDs : Green (Power) Red (Alarm / Silence Mode / Memory) Yellow (Fault / End of Life)
- Memory Feature : Records last alarm event
- Insect Screen : Fine mesh
- Fixing : easi-fit base (supplied)
- Plastic Material : HIP UL 94 V0 Flame Retardant