- Manufacturer : Apollo
- Part Number : 55000-280
- Dual Infrared Flame Detector
- Apollo XP95 & Discovery Protocol
- Loop Powered Analogue Addressable
Apollo 55000-280 XP95 IR2 Flame Detector - Loop Powered Addressable
The Apollo 55000-280 is a Loop Powered Dual Infrared Beam Detector for use on Apollo XP95 and Apollo Discovery analogue addressable fire alarm system loops. This detector is ideal for use in areas such as aircraft hangars, coal handling, paper manufacturing plants and woodworking environments.
The Apollo 55000-280 has two sensing elements which are used to scan for Infra Red sources. Each sensor responds on seperate wavelengths to allow the sensor to differentiate between flames and spurious sources of radiation.
Apollo 55000-280 Specification
- Responds to flickering IR sources
- Detects through films of oil, dust, water and ice
- Responds to flickering flames, including those invisible to the naked eye
- Remote optical self-test function
- 90° field of view
- Up to 40m coverage