- Wireless technology
- Automatically activates when the fire alarm sounds
- Ensures you comply with elements of the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act)
- Fail-to-safe dual battery supply
- Alarm clock facility with vibrating pillow pad
- Colour : Black
- Casing : ABS
- Weight : 980g
- Power : 4 x 1.5V C Size Alkaline
- Expected Battery Life : 12 Months
- Trigger : By alarms compliant to BS-5839-3
The Deafgard Vibrating Pillow Alarm is a moveable wire-free, acoustically-triggered bedside unit that incorporates a high-intensity strobe and a connected vibrator pad, that when placed under the pillow, vibrates to wake the sleeper upon the fire alarm sounding.
An integral flashing strobe and LCD on the Deafgard Vibrating Pillow Alarm provide visual indication that the fire alarm is sounding, allowing the individual to leave their room to a place of safety.