Kentec K41232SST Safe-Point EVCS 32 Line Central Unit With OLED Display & Loop Wiring - Surface Version
- Manufacturer : Kentec
- Part Code : K41232SST
- 32 Line Controller Panel (Surface Version Shown In Picture)
- Surface Mounted Version
- Loop Wiring Version
- Batteries Supplied Separately
Kentec K41232SST Safe-Point EVCS 16 Line Central Unit
The Kentec K41232SST Safe-Point master panel can answer or call out to each, multiple or all of the Safe-Point disabled refuge outstations by activating the corresponding fascia push-buttons. Once connected full duplex conversations can take place and calls are ended by simply replacing the integrated handset.
Accompanying LED indicators and an internal buzzer notify of any disabled refuse alarms raised. A fascia located momentary push-button provides lamp-test and buzzer silence functionality. Added LED’s provide power health and system fault indications.
Outstations are wired to the refuge master panel in a loop configuration reducing installation time and costs. Any toilet alarm kit can be wired in-line with an accompanying disable refuge call/answer point.
Space for 17Ah batteries is provided within the cabinet, these will provide 24 + 3 hours standby as specified by BS5839 Part 9.
The unit is available in surface or flush mount enclosure options, comprising a mild steel back box with stainless steel fascia plate, including a tamper resistant vision window cover.
Kentec K41232SST Safe-Point EVCS 32 Line Central Unit With OLED Display & Loop Wiring Features
- Disable Refuge Combined Master Panel
- 32x Call/answer outstation inputs
- Simple, handset operation
- Alarm indicators and internal buzzer
- Power on and system fault indicators
- Lamp test and silence buzzer push button
- Loop wired outstations
- Enable ‘In Fire’ input to prevent non-essential calls
- Integrated display to show custom alarm information
- Tamper resistant vision window cover