- Manufacturer : Scope
- Part Number : PRX4
- Power Input : 12V to 13.8V dc @ 0.5A (via the blue latching connector provided)
- Power Consumption:
- Standby (relays off, no serial port) : 28mA
- Standby (relays off, serial port connected) : 38mA
- Active serial decoder : 63mA
- Active all relays : 250mA
- Singalling Protocol : POCSAG FSK NRZ (Normal or Inverted)
- Relay Contact max rating : 0.5A @ 125V ac, 1A @ 60V dc
- If necessary, the unit can be reset by depressing SW1 through the hole provided on the lower endplate
Scope PRX4 Four Zone Receiver Decoder
The PRX4 is a POCSAG receiver decoder equipped with four “change of state” relays. It is designed to operate with the Scope Pagetek and Digilink transmitters.
All relays have N/O, N/C and Common connections available on screw terminal blocks located on the main circuit board. The maximum contact rating of each relay is 0.5A @ 125V ac, 1A @ 60V dc.