Tyco 711PH Marine Conventional Optical Smoke Heat Detector - 516.900.102
- Manufacturer : Tyco
- Part Code : 711PH (516.900.102)
- Marine Conventional Combined Optical Smoke & Heat Detector
- Base Plates Supplied Separately
Tyco 711PH Marine Conventional Optical Smoke Heat Detector
The Tyco 711PH operates by sensing the optical scatter from smoke particles generated in a fire, and a rapid rate of rising temperature increases the smoke detection sensitivity.
The 700 series detectors are for use in conventional two wire detection systems, where detectors are normally connected in zones. Each detector samples the ambient air every five seconds and if a fire condition is detected, a signalling current is drawn from the zone causing the Control and Indicating Equipment (fire alarm panel) to provide an alarm response for that zone.
Tyco 711PH Marine Conventional Optical Smoke Heat Detector Features
- Designed for fast, easy installation
- Drop-in replacement for 600 series
- Compatible with 4B, 4B-D, 5B and 5B-D bases
- Low profile and discreet design
- Approval to EN54, LPCB standards, including EN54-29
- Microprocessor based threshold compensation
- Improved detection algorithms