- Manufacturer : Cranford Controls
- Part Number : WTA-TRS
- Wireless Toilet Alarm System Ceiling Pull Chord
- Battery Powered
- Operating Frequency : 433.920Mhz
- Battery Life : 1 - 2 Years (MN1604 9V Alkaline Battery)
- Compatible With The WTA-REC Sounder / Beacon Receiver unit (See Related Products Below)
- Complies With EN 300 220-3 & EN 301 489-3
Wireless Toilet Alarm System Ceiling Pull Chord - Cranford Controls WTA-TRS
The Cranford Controls WTA-TRS is a Wireless Toilet Alarm System Ceiling Pull Chord unit. This device is designed to be installed on the ceiling of a disabled toilet and will allow the occupant of the toilet to initiate an emergency call signal to the receiver unit.
This product is battery powered and is completely wireless. It requires no external cabling and can be installed very easily, with just two screws required to fasten it to the ceiling.
When a call has been made using the pull chord the LED integral to the body of the unit will illuminate to re-assure the toilet occupant that a call has been made.