Cavius CV2106 Wireless Domestic Optical Smoke Detector With Wireless Interlink
- Manufacturer : Cavius a Kidde Brand
- Part Code : CV2106
- Wireless Domestic Optical Smoke Detector With Wireless Interlink
- 10 Year Battery
Cavius CV2106 Wireless Optical Smoke Detector With Wireless Interlink
Cavius CV2106 Wireless Domestic Optical Smoke Detector With Wireless Interlink.
Designed for installation in private homes, camping trailers, mobile homes and caravans. This alarm can be connected with other alarms from the CAVIUS Wireless alarm family or function as a stand alone alarm.
The alarm makes an optical reading every 8 seconds. At unusual readings (going into alarm stage), the readings are taken every 2 seconds.
Wall & ceiling. Set of 2 x screws and 2 x plugs included.
Diameter: 78 mm. x Height: 41 mm.
PRODUCT WEIGHT (GR):
Base alarm weight (excluding screws, plugs and mounting ring): 96 g.
Non-replaceable 10 year battery (pack of 2 CR123A Lithium batteries).
Minimum 10 year life in normal operating condition (Based on a weekly testing).
Battery consumption is 162mAh for one year in normal operation.
LOW BATTERY INDICATION:
A short acoustic “beep” will sound and LED flash every 48 seconds when the voltage is below 2.85V. In this stage it will continue for minimum 30 days, and can drive the alarm for 4 minutes.
Transmits RF signals to the CAVIUS Wireless Family at alarm.
LED flashes every 48 second for normal operation.
Minimum 100m in open air. Range depends on the building materials and will need to be tested in each individual case.
Audible indicator min. 85 dB @ 3 meter in anechoic chamber.
Fire alarm condition is indicated by a series of three successive tones.
A red LED is used to indicate the following conditions:
- fire alarm condition is indicated by a flash every 0.5 seconds
- smoke sense speed up is indicated by a flash every 2 seconds when the smoke level is at the alarm threshold
- normal operation is indicated by a flash every 48 seconds
The smoke alarm includes a push button switch built into the top of the alarm for easy access. This button has the following functions:
- set up - press the button to start sending out a specific house code to the others alarms
- hush – during an alarm condition this immediately silences the alarm when pressed. When the button is released, the alarm remains silenced for 10 minutes
- test – when not in alarm the sounder can be activated to provide a sensor OK test function. While the button is pressed, the audible and visible indicators are activated if the sensor is OK