Cavius CV3106 Wireless Domestic Heat Detector With Wireless Interlink
- Manufacturer : Cavius a Kidde Brand
- Part Code : CV3106
- Wireless Domestic Heat Detector With Wireless Interlink
- 10 Year Battery
Cavius CV3106 Wireless Heat Detector With Wireless Interlink
Cavius CV3106 Wireless Domestic Heat Detector With Wireless Interlink.
LED flashes every 48 second for normal operation.
Minimum 10 year life in normal operating condition.Â (Based on a weekly testing).
Transmits RF signals to the CAVIUS Wireless Family atÂ alarm.
Audible indicator min. 85 dB @ 3 meter in anechoicÂ chamber.
LOW BATTERY INDICATION:
A short acoustic 'beep' will sound and LED flash every 48 seconds when the voltage is below 2.85V. In this stage it will continue for minimum 30 days, and can drive the alarm for 4 minutes.
Heat alarm condition is indicated by a series of three successive tones.
Designed for installation in private homes or garages with risk for smoky, dusty or humid environment, as for example kitchen and garage area. This alarm can be connected with other alarms from the CAVIUS Wireless alarm family or function as a stand alone alarm.
Battery consumption is 145mAh for 1 year in the non alarmÂ condition.
- A red LED is used to indicate the following conditions: alarm condition is indicated by a flash every 0.5 seconds
- normal operation is indicated by a flash everyÂ 48 seconds
The heat alarm includes a push button switch built intoÂ the top of the alarm for easy access. This button hasÂ the following functions:
- set up - press the button to start sending out a specific house code to the others alarms
- hush - during an alarm condition this immediately silences the alarm when pressed. When the button is released, the alarm remains silenced for 10 minutes
- test - when not in alarm the sounder can be activated to provide a sensor OK test function. While the button is pressed, the audible and visible indicators are activated if the sensor is OK