Redlam Panic Bolt Mk1 - 46/32951
- Buy 10 for £20.50 £24.60 each and save 11%
- Redlam Panic Bolt Mk1
- Part Code : 46/32951
- Supplied complete with hammer & chain
- Supplied with 1 x Ceramic Tube
- Ideal for internal emergency exit doors
- Optional padlock prevents unauthorised removal of ceramic tube (padlock supplied seperately)
Redlam Panic Bolt Mark 1
The Redlam Panic Bolt is manufactured from cast aluminium. It gives a cost effective solution to providing reliable security for internal emergency exits.
The redlam panic bolt is supplied complete with one ceramic tube a hammer and chain which is used to break the ceramic tube. Once the ceramic tube has been broken the emergency exit door can be opened.
This Mark 1 version of the Redlam Panic Bolt is designed for use on single emergency exit doors. Breaking the ceramtube within the redlam panic bolt asembly results in the bolt sliding back automatically and unlocking the door.
Height 75mm x Width 185mm x Depth 55mm