- Redlam Panic Bolt Mk2
- Designed for use on interconnecting emergency exit doors
- Supplied compete with hammer & chain
- Supplied with 1 x Ceramic Tube
- Ideal for internal emergency exit doors
- Optional padlock prevents unauthorised removal of ceramic tube (padlock supplied seperately)
Redlam Panic Bolt Mark 2
The Redlam Panic Bolt is manufactured from cast aluminium. It gives a cost effective solution to providing reliable security for internal emergency exits.
The redlam panic bolt is supplied complete with one ceramic tube a hammer and chain which is used to break the ceramic tube. Once the ceramic tube has been broken the emergency exit door can be opened.
This Mark 2 version of the redlam panic bolt is designed for interconnecting emergency exit doors. It operates on one side of the door by breaking the ceramic tube and on the other side of the door by pushing the knob.
Height 75mm x Width 185mm x Depth 55mm